Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scribbling Day

Scribbling Day
written by Rod Hatter
Feb. 10, 2012
...
Start to scribble...then a scroll~
Dotted lines...Curves that roll~
Thoughts came to me...while on ride...
Now those thoughts...my mind can't hide.
So I guess I'll jot them down...
Ponder on 'em...wayward bound...
...
Wonder why the bugs are missin',
while the breeze...my face is kissin'?
Day is warm...so yes...they're out.
Some are little...Some have clout...
As I'm cruisin'...they swing by...
Have not caught one... as I fly.
...
Been out riding...all day long...
Well? I think...Is something wrong?
Haven't seen a fool all day...
Other drivers yield my way.
Not one talking on their phone...
Felt no threats of broken bone...
...
Gently speeding...not too fast...
Ooops...That was a cop I passed.
He just waves to slow me down...
No lights flash...No sirens sound.
As I pass he gives a smile :)
Karma held for many miles...
...
Wow, this ride has been the best...
Nothing put me through a test...
Nature's grand, and weather nice...
As I soaked up highway's spice...
Life is good, and fate was kind...
Making thoughts roll through my mind.
...
So my pen it starts to scribble...
'bout this day I could not quibble,
was a great day...for a ride...
Left me feeling warm inside.
*Note- To carry thoughts this day...
Letting their light... guide my way...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment