Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trapped

Trapped
written by Rod Hatter
Nov. 27, 2011
...
... This poetry within my soul...
does it keep me from my goal...
of simple life...desire's pleasures...
as I write these heartfelt treasures ?
...
Do I dream too much to see...
what it takes to live so free ?
Am I trapped within a cell...
writing down my feelings well ?
...
If that's true, I can't see it...
even though my shoes don't fit...
Somehow...as I write these lines...
I feel my Fate as been assigned.
...
I'll just note, there'll come a day...
When I can finally pay my way...
while I share my words of life...
living through my daily strife.
...
Knowing as I write them down...
They may help remove a frown...
As my ink flows many miles...
hope it's painting... many smiles.
...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment