Monday, January 23, 2012

Dreams Ride

Dream's Ride
written by Rod Hatter
Aug. 5th, 2011
...
My dreams fly faster...
...than my soul can travel.
My hope holds on...
...trying not to unravel...
This crazy puzzle...
...we call life,
that puts us all through...
...daily strife.
My mind...
...it must stay motivated.
Simply not just captivated...
by this zoo...
that we created.
Convenience...
now so over-rated.
...
Escape...
...a thing I yearn to have.
A pleasant freedom...
...soothes like suave.
To roll with nature...
...by my side...
Gives me joy...
...I just can't hide.
So I'll head out...
to garage...
grab my bike...
give tank massage...
Turn the key...
and kick her over...
bringing life...
into my lover...
...
We'll head out...
not knowing where...
have no schedule...
nor do we care...
With faces out...
...into the wind,
It's feeling like...
we might have sinned...
But life...
...it will get over it...
for now...
this ride's...
...the perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment