Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers are Special

Mothers are Special

written by Rod Hatter
May 13, 2012
Mother's Day...
...
Mothers are special...They share their love.
Some in their passing...become angels above.
While they are with us, nourishment's gave,
even when slapping you...saying "Behave"...
Teaching you manners, giving their all...
taking you shopping down at the mall.
Giving you guidance, sharing respect...
Really great Mothers...never neglect.
When you are clumsy...they mop up spills...
When you are hurt...they try to heal...
When you are down...they give you hope...
When life's a struggle, they help you cope.
They fight through life, same as us all...
Yet they still smile, and help when you fall.
....
My Mother has passed, I still feel her love...
I know that she's up there...Grace from above.
Keeping me straight, Helping me live...
Positive energy that she did give...
...
Thank you Mom,
With love, your Son...

No comments:

Post a Comment