Saturday, April 28, 2012

Life Shared Poetically

 I call myself a traditional biker poet because there is more to my poetry than just riding. I sometimes feel things in life that I sense must be shared with everyone, and since I have ink in my blood I write these things down too...Hope you enjoy this one...

Life Shared Poetically

written by Rod Hatter
April 21, 2012
...
I just read a poem...
that got to my heart.
The writer had borrowed...
my emotion's parts.
...
I read my own fate...
I felt resolution...
This poem made me think...
about life's solutions...
...
I now realize...
my life's just a dream...
Through this writer's eyes...
stuff's not so extreme.
...
The poem gave me hope...
It restored my faith...
Now feel I can cope...
and find better ways...
...
So, I thank you, Poet,
the pain that you share...
To all who do know it...
Your writing shows care...
...
Feel free to share thoughts...
more times, and again...
The demons your words fought...
May God bless your pen...
...
I hope that my writing,
and telling you this,
will show my ambition...
to share in this bliss...
...
Will give you direction...
to keep the ink flowing...
writing down thoughts,
as through life we're going...
...
Shedding some light...
to help show the way,
that each of us make it...
through our darkest days...
...
Knowing that somewhere...
those troubles will fade...
That positive energy's
path is now laid...

No comments:

Post a Comment